The Outreach and Mission Commission oversees St. Paul’s financial gifts and service projects for our community and beyond Coweta County.
The Outreach committee’s focus is working with organizations in Newnan, Coweta County, Atlanta, and Haiti for the betterment of others in the name of St. Paul’s. The Committee is made up of 9 Parishioners that meet on a monthly basis.
Jane Heaberlin is the Chair for the Outreach Committee
We have worked with:
- Coweta Community Food Pantry (donations & Sort-a-thons)
- One Roof
- Samaritan Clinic in Newnan
- CORRAL (equine therapy for the handicapped)
- Habitat for Humanity
- Bethlehem Ministry in Haiti
- Backpack Buddies
- Coweta County Welcome House
- Angel Tree
- Supported foster children in Coweta County
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA)
- Episcopal Relief and Development (ERD)
- Emmaus House- supports senior adults, parents, and children in Peoplestown
- Coweta County Recreational Dept. to sponsor campers
In 2016, St. Paul’s was one of the top fundraising parishes in the diocese for the annual Hunger Walk, and was granted $1000 for their charity of choice. The funds were donated to Coweta Community Food Pantry. Click here for more information!